I have never seen any no minimum deposit broker, it's like free-broker. A lot of brokers offer bonus money but you have to deposit or you can you the bonus money to trade but you have to deposit for withdrawing the profit (plus bonus).
well there are hundreds other markets that we can trade only thing is there smaller and less volatile. Read more at http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/16334-End-of-the-forex-trading#OG4PlE9lgB3EoJSZ.99
Consider it more in the line of being stressful and not always on the same levels. The stress level declines when one becomes more confident when trading. Read more at http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/20902-Forex-is-a-pressure-Test#50zvizxsYWaFij0U.99
The minimum trade size in the MT4 is 0.01 lots. For certain commodities the minimum trade size may be higher, please contact your broker for more information.
if you do not deal with any of those banks/dealers, it seems that it might be illegal.
I wish I could listen to music when I trade. I must listen to my wife, who`s always wanting something from me It`s so annoying that I`ll have to go with swing trading.
- forex trading 2914 Questions
- forex brokers 258 Questions
- forex questions 3468 Questions
- fundamental analysis 38 Questions
- forex strategies 171 Questions
- trading platforms 115 Questions
- forex market 528 Questions
- forex indicators 359 Questions
- partnership programmes 65 Questions
- mql4/mql5 programming 6 Questions
- forex options 212 Questions
- general questions 2956 Questions
- pamm accounts 137 Questions
- expert advisors 40 Questions
- forex unique 1 Questions
- Technical analysis 79 Questions