girlslike answered Jeremy's question on 19 Jun 2017, 07:50:43
Platform or chart time is set to GMT+3. It cannot be changed on your MT4.
Mymelody answered Henry's question on 15 Jun 2017, 07:34:35
Yes. There is also a MT4 app for Google Android and Apple IOS. You may search for Metatrader 4 on either Google Play or Apple App Store.
Catkathy answered Samanthar's question on 12 Jun 2017, 07:39:19
Yes. You can use EAs (Expert Advisors)
Tamba2013 answered Jeremy's question on 28 Mar 2017, 07:20:23
Are you sure your account is still active? Maybe your trading account is already banned.
lekyam answered Joseph's question on 17 Mar 2017, 07:01:00
It is very easy to place an order. All you have to do is choose the trading instruments that gives you a profitable output.
Catkathyy answered Joseph's question on 17 Mar 2017, 06:59:44
It means that your terminal has sent an inquiry but didn't receive an answer yet, and sends one more inquiry. You should restart the programme in order to fix an error.
- forex trading 3005 Questions
- forex brokers 349 Questions
- forex questions 3468 Questions
- fundamental analysis 38 Questions
- forex strategies 171 Questions
- trading platforms 115 Questions
- forex market 528 Questions
- forex indicators 359 Questions
- partnership programmes 65 Questions
- mql4/mql5 programming 6 Questions
- forex options 212 Questions
- general questions 2956 Questions
- pamm accounts 137 Questions
- expert advisors 40 Questions
- forex unique 1 Questions
- Technical analysis 79 Questions