One of the tasks of a broker is to implement the policies of any services they offered. They're the one who set the rules and as a trader, it is our responsibility to scrutinize the TOC before accepting it. The profit distribution is set by a broker and every PAMM investor and trader must follow the rules of PAMM account.
The Financial institution or the regulatory board regulates a broker. They're the one who evaluate the rules of a broker towards any trading strategies. The purpose of the regulatory board is to protect the interest of the investors.
Yes, that would be possible to find a Forex manager to manage your own funds.
- forex trading 3005 Questions
- forex brokers 349 Questions
- forex questions 3468 Questions
- fundamental analysis 38 Questions
- forex strategies 171 Questions
- trading platforms 115 Questions
- forex market 528 Questions
- forex indicators 359 Questions
- partnership programmes 65 Questions
- mql4/mql5 programming 6 Questions
- forex options 212 Questions
- general questions 2956 Questions
- pamm accounts 137 Questions
- expert advisors 40 Questions
- forex unique 1 Questions
- Technical analysis 79 Questions