Forex markets are functional round the clock. A particular trading begins in Sydney in Australia moving on to Tokyo. London and New York soon catches up. Gradually, all the nodal centers spring to life. You need to pick up forex trading strategies before you can invest in this sector.
Technological strides made in IT have made the forex segment accessible to the whole lot of stakeholders like speculators, small and big time investors, registered dealers and brokers, indices and commodity dealers, and individual traders.
Unlike the equities market, the Forex market does not have a central location. Transactions take place over the internet or phone which is why the market is available 24 hours a day.
Normally, during the European and North American winter time, weekly activity begins on Sunday at 22:05 GMT continuously until Friday 21:00 GMT. During the Day Light Saving times in these regions, the weekly market activity begins on Sunday at 21:05 GMT and ends on Friday at 20:00. Market activity hours may vary due to public holidays or due to unusual liquidity conditions which may arise from exceptional global events. Please be advised that while most of the instruments are traded on a 24 hour basis without interruption, some instruments, mainly shares and indices, have special Trading Hours.
Unless other market forex market is 24 hours open. The Forex day starts in Sydney and moves around the globe first to Tokyo, then London, then New York.
A true 24-hour market, Forex trading begins each day in Sydney, and moves around the globe as the business day begins in each financial center, first to Tokyo, then London, and New York. Unlike any other financial market, investors can respond to currency fluctuations caused by economic, social and political events at the time they occur - day or night. The market is open 24/5.
- forex trading 2913 Questions
- forex brokers 258 Questions
- forex questions 3468 Questions
- fundamental analysis 38 Questions
- forex strategies 171 Questions
- trading platforms 115 Questions
- forex market 528 Questions
- forex indicators 359 Questions
- partnership programmes 65 Questions
- mql4/mql5 programming 6 Questions
- forex options 212 Questions
- general questions 2956 Questions
- pamm accounts 137 Questions
- expert advisors 40 Questions
- forex unique 1 Questions
- Technical analysis 79 Questions