It's your choice if you will choose to try all the trading symbols set up in the trading platform.
The Forex market is open 24 hours a day... from Monday morning in Sydney, Australia (their local time) until Friday afternoon in New York (in terms of NY local time). It would be more accurate to say that the currency markets trade 24/5 (24 hours, 5 days per week), not 24/7. However, even with that considered, Forex traders need to know that not every hour of the day is equal.
Foreign Market is operational 24-hours from Monday onwards at 6 A.M. in the morning Sydney time to Friday till 5 P.M. in the evening New York time.
The most often traded or ‘liquid’ currencies are those of countries with stable governments, respected central banks, and low inflation. Today, over 85% of all daily transactions involve trading of the major currencies, which include the US Dollar, Japanese Yen, Euro, British Pound, Swiss Franc, Canadian Dollar and the Australian Dollar.
I can recommend the Gold and Silver. For me, the aforementioned instruments are very effective and it gives profit to me.
- forex trading 2913 Questions
- forex brokers 258 Questions
- forex questions 3468 Questions
- fundamental analysis 38 Questions
- forex strategies 171 Questions
- trading platforms 115 Questions
- forex market 528 Questions
- forex indicators 359 Questions
- partnership programmes 65 Questions
- mql4/mql5 programming 6 Questions
- forex options 212 Questions
- general questions 2956 Questions
- pamm accounts 137 Questions
- expert advisors 40 Questions
- forex unique 1 Questions
- Technical analysis 79 Questions