‘Trade Context is Busy’ is a common MetaTrader 4 error, the error occurs because MetaTrader 4 cannot process multiple requests at the same time, to fix this error simply close and open your MetaTrader 4 trading platform again.
This can happen when you have given your trading platform an additional instruction before it has completed an earlier task. This can happen in cases where there have been multiple mouse clicks or a hyperactive Expert Advisor.
The trading platform time cannot be changed.
For positions that are open on Wednesday and held overnight to Thursday, the amount added or subtracted to an account as a result of rolling over a position (swap) is three times the usual amount. Charging or paying 'triple swaps' for Wednesday-to-Thursday roll-over accounts for the settlement of trades through the weekend, as swap rates are not charged during this period due to the market being closed.
Go to the market watch area, right click and choose symbols. Click on the properties for a trading symbol and it will give you all details including the swap rates.
Check the Experts tab in the Terminal. If the EA is trying to place trades without success it will show an error number.
- forex trading 2914 Questions
- forex brokers 258 Questions
- forex questions 3468 Questions
- fundamental analysis 38 Questions
- forex strategies 171 Questions
- trading platforms 115 Questions
- forex market 528 Questions
- forex indicators 359 Questions
- partnership programmes 65 Questions
- mql4/mql5 programming 6 Questions
- forex options 212 Questions
- general questions 2956 Questions
- pamm accounts 137 Questions
- expert advisors 40 Questions
- forex unique 1 Questions
- Technical analysis 79 Questions