The charts on MetaTrader 4 reflect the "Bid" price only, the "Ask" price is not shown on the charts. You can however draw an "Ask" line on the charts by clicking on the chart and selecting 'show ask line', this will result in an estimation of the "Ask" price which is based entirely on the spread. You should bear this in mind when conducting any historical analysis using the charts available in MetaTrader 4.
Yes, it is possible to log into your MetaTrader 4 account with the same username and password at the same time on separate computers.
MetaTrader 4 has a real time position keeping feature where you are able to see your account balance, Equity, Margin and Free Margin in real time in addition to the profit or loss on any open positions. This is information can be found in within the trade tab inside the terminal section of the platform. Your account history can be found under the history tab in the same area.
You are not allowed to make an order, and there would be a possibity that your account might be locked by your broker.
MetaTrader 4 allows trailing stop orders to be set from within the trade terminal.
Yup, it is allowed to set pending order in any Meta trading platform.
- forex trading 2914 Questions
- forex brokers 258 Questions
- forex questions 3468 Questions
- fundamental analysis 38 Questions
- forex strategies 171 Questions
- trading platforms 115 Questions
- forex market 528 Questions
- forex indicators 359 Questions
- partnership programmes 65 Questions
- mql4/mql5 programming 6 Questions
- forex options 212 Questions
- general questions 2956 Questions
- pamm accounts 137 Questions
- expert advisors 40 Questions
- forex unique 1 Questions
- Technical analysis 79 Questions