‘Trade Context is Busy’ is a common MetaTrader 4 error, the error occurs because MetaTrader 4 cannot process multiple requests at the same time, to fix this error simply close and open your MetaTrader 4 trading platform again.
MetaTrader 4 allows trailing stop orders to be set from within the trade terminal.
Yes. You can use any and all EAs (Expert Advisors) available by third party providers.
Open positions will not be closed until an existing stop loss, take profit or stop out level is reached. Existing limit orders will still be filled if the entry rate is met. Please note for Trailing Stop orders your MetaTrader 4 platform must be open and logged in.
Many brokers have relationships with top tier liquidity providers who stream live tradable prices and market depth information to the platform.
Yes. As long as you have the correct login details, you can login to the platform from any computer, provided your connection settings are correct and the connection is not being blocked by a firewall or your ISP.
- forex trading 2914 Questions
- forex brokers 258 Questions
- forex questions 3468 Questions
- fundamental analysis 38 Questions
- forex strategies 171 Questions
- trading platforms 115 Questions
- forex market 528 Questions
- forex indicators 359 Questions
- partnership programmes 65 Questions
- mql4/mql5 programming 6 Questions
- forex options 212 Questions
- general questions 2956 Questions
- pamm accounts 137 Questions
- expert advisors 40 Questions
- forex unique 1 Questions
- Technical analysis 79 Questions