The economic/financial and political analysis of a country that does not involve interpreting charting patterns or price movements.
Technical analysis is a method of evaluating currencies by analyzing statistics generated by market activity. Technical analysts use charts and other tools to identify patterns that can suggest future activity.
Analysis of market movements based chart study, moving averages, volume, open interest, formations, and other technical indicators.
- forex trading 2914 Questions
- forex brokers 258 Questions
- forex questions 3468 Questions
- fundamental analysis 38 Questions
- forex strategies 171 Questions
- trading platforms 115 Questions
- forex market 528 Questions
- forex indicators 359 Questions
- partnership programmes 65 Questions
- mql4/mql5 programming 6 Questions
- forex options 212 Questions
- general questions 2956 Questions
- pamm accounts 137 Questions
- expert advisors 40 Questions
- forex unique 1 Questions
- Technical analysis 79 Questions