Yes, you need to verify your trading account to become usable.
All you have to do is to invest your money and let your manager handles your investment. Daily monitoring is not advisable.
The commissions for the PAMM manager is higher compared last year. It ranges up to 2 pips per deal.
The return on a PAMM Account is dependent only on the outcome of the Manager’s trading operations. Deposits and withdrawals from the PAMM Account have no effect on the account returns. It is necessary to take this into account if the amount of funds on the account has changed as a result of a payment operation.
The manager's capital is the manager's own investment in his PAMM Account and is a guarantee that the manager and the investors have the same interests.
- forex trading 2914 Questions
- forex brokers 258 Questions
- forex questions 3468 Questions
- fundamental analysis 38 Questions
- forex strategies 171 Questions
- trading platforms 115 Questions
- forex market 528 Questions
- forex indicators 359 Questions
- partnership programmes 65 Questions
- mql4/mql5 programming 6 Questions
- forex options 212 Questions
- general questions 2956 Questions
- pamm accounts 137 Questions
- expert advisors 40 Questions
- forex unique 1 Questions
- Technical analysis 79 Questions