It is not easy to sell CFDs because it has an erratic movement. You should have a stable internet connection before deciding to sell or buy your asset.
Yes, anyone can perform and win in forex trading. All you have to do is to find a good trader who can make profits in the market and pay him to make you understand which currency to trade when to enter or exit the market. Professional help always works in favor of the players and new comers.
I think the purpose of a broker is to protect our funds against any risk.
Of course, just like any other professional trader, a home maker can also succeed in trading on Forex. Everyone who is trading on forex has the same chance and opportunity. In fact, the homemakers have greater potential as they have flexible schedule and time at their disposal than any other new comer or businessmen in forex trading.
Some brokers limit the leverage up to 100:1 to protect the funds of the client.
Yes definately, total zero knowledge of trading is not a problem.
- forex trading 2914 Questions
- forex brokers 258 Questions
- forex questions 3468 Questions
- fundamental analysis 38 Questions
- forex strategies 171 Questions
- trading platforms 115 Questions
- forex market 528 Questions
- forex indicators 359 Questions
- partnership programmes 65 Questions
- mql4/mql5 programming 6 Questions
- forex options 212 Questions
- general questions 2956 Questions
- pamm accounts 137 Questions
- expert advisors 40 Questions
- forex unique 1 Questions
- Technical analysis 79 Questions