there are lot's of websites where we can get fundamental news.i always see fundamental news from forex factory.because i think forex factory is the best site for getting all fundamental news.
The amount of reserves banks are required to hold on to dictates on how large the money supply in an economy is. Since the Forex is heavily influenced by changes in supply and demand, the level of bank reserves is a powerful tool to adjust a currency's trading value.
Gross domestic product is one of the most publicized economic indicators. Traders can use it to tell which direction a currency is likely to head to depending on whether the economy or GDP is growing or shrinking.
Since the purchasing managers' index is an influential economic indicator, traders can use it to predict whether a currency will rise or fall. A higher than expected PMI means a larger economy which could make a currency move up while a lower than expected PMI will have the opposite effect.
Political events affect currencies because these have an impact on a country's economy. Since currencies are directly influenced by the strength of weakness of an economy, they are affected as well.
- forex trading 2914 Questions
- forex brokers 258 Questions
- forex questions 3468 Questions
- fundamental analysis 38 Questions
- forex strategies 171 Questions
- trading platforms 115 Questions
- forex market 528 Questions
- forex indicators 359 Questions
- partnership programmes 65 Questions
- mql4/mql5 programming 6 Questions
- forex options 212 Questions
- general questions 2956 Questions
- pamm accounts 137 Questions
- expert advisors 40 Questions
- forex unique 1 Questions
- Technical analysis 79 Questions