First of all, in standard lots (100,000 units of BASE currency), 1 pip might be worth $10 (not $1). Specifically, 1 pip will be worth $10 per standard lot, if and only if, BOTH the account currency AND the quote-currency in the pair being traded are USD. In similar fashion, 1 pip will be worth £10 per standard lot, if and only if, BOTH the account currency AND the quote-currency are GBP. This occurs only in the EUR/GBP pair. In every other GBP pair, the GBP is the BASE currency, not the quote-currency.
The consumer price index is an economic indicator which can be used by traders to see whether an economy is growing or not. Using this information, you can make a reasonable guess on what will happen to its curency.
Fiscal policy usually refers to money collected by a government like through taxes. Monetary policy refers to the decisions made by central banks regarding their currency.
A nation's economy that is progressing toward becoming advanced, as shown by some liquidity in local debt and equity markets and the existence of some form ofmarket exchange and regulatory body.
Retail sales are indicator of economic activity and the confidence of consumers. This can be used to estimate whether an economy is growing or not, which can be useful on the Forex.
- forex trading 2914 Questions
- forex brokers 258 Questions
- forex questions 3468 Questions
- fundamental analysis 38 Questions
- forex strategies 171 Questions
- trading platforms 115 Questions
- forex market 528 Questions
- forex indicators 359 Questions
- partnership programmes 65 Questions
- mql4/mql5 programming 6 Questions
- forex options 212 Questions
- general questions 2956 Questions
- pamm accounts 137 Questions
- expert advisors 40 Questions
- forex unique 1 Questions
- Technical analysis 79 Questions