A market maker Forex broker provides pricing and execution by taking the opposite side of his clients trading orders. A market maker Forex Broker earns from the spread between the bid and offer price. Usually spreads offered by Market Makers are very high and that is why professional traders prefer other types of brokerage, and especially ECN Forex Brokers.
It is very difficult to determine a scam broker until they ran away your money in a so called -legal way.
If your broker is a market maker, you will not be charged any commissions. You will only pay the spread of the currency being traded. If you are using an ECN broker, then you will pay commissions outside of the spread.
It depends on the broker, but generally you can start with as little as 1$.
- forex trading 2914 Questions
- forex brokers 258 Questions
- forex questions 3468 Questions
- fundamental analysis 38 Questions
- forex strategies 171 Questions
- trading platforms 115 Questions
- forex market 528 Questions
- forex indicators 359 Questions
- partnership programmes 65 Questions
- mql4/mql5 programming 6 Questions
- forex options 212 Questions
- general questions 2956 Questions
- pamm accounts 137 Questions
- expert advisors 40 Questions
- forex unique 1 Questions
- Technical analysis 79 Questions